Username: Password:

Author Topic: Reverse Trading and VET/USDT pair  (Read 2925 times)

Offline MichaelA2222

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reverse Trading and VET/USDT pair
« on: October 04, 2020, 06:57:30 PM »
Hi, I'm new to GunBot (super new) and I have been getting my ass kicked by VeChain since August.  I wasn't using GunBot, but I wanted to ask does anybody have a strategy to share that I can analyze for VET/USDT or VET/USD?

Also Second question:
Reverse Trading..........Where is the best spot to learn the best practices and setting for the GunBot. 

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Reverse Trading and VET/USDT pair
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 07:47:27 PM »
Hi, I'm new to GunBot (super new) and I have been getting my ass kicked by VeChain since August.  I wasn't using GunBot, but I wanted to ask does anybody have a strategy to share that I can analyze for VET/USDT or VET/USD?

Also Second question:
Reverse Trading..........Where is the best spot to learn the best practices and setting for the GunBot.

Hi Michael, your reseller is the one who will help you with anything you need. Also always have an eye in the Wiki, as it has a lot of useful info:
https://wiki.gunthy.org/
Regarding Reversal Trading, if you are new to Gunbot, my advice is to forget about RT and use DCA instead. RT is not easy to understand and most of the times I have seen people getting undesired behavior using it.