Username: Password:

Author Topic: Buying gunbot begginer help  (Read 6326 times)

Offline Explosive

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Buying gunbot begginer help
« on: February 04, 2018, 05:54:31 PM »
Hello all,

I am a veteran in crypto of 3 years. I have been a avid beginner trader for that time but it hasn’t been my focus. I have very little tech skills and no coding skills and do not see my self ever becoming a tech guy. I have accounts on most of the major exchanges but prefer Cryptopia due to heavily trading new up and coming coins. I’m a vet on most of the major forums so i know my way around and how to do all the personal basics in crypto well i just do not get into the deeper tech. My questions are as follows..

1. I’m finding a lot of resale’s for gunbot (I’ve read the list here on resale’s) Is there much difference and what is the best way to pick a good resale’s?
2. By purchasing from a resale’s do they gain access to my accounts? Is it safe and secure to where if the resale’s i choose gos out of business they can not exit scam?
3. Can i run gunbot with very little tech skills?

Thank you for your time, i will be doing my own research well i wait for responses. I’m looking at gunbot.shop at the moment because of there user support option in case i need help with setup. Don’t get me wrong I’m somewhat confident that I’m capable of setting the bot up myself as long as no coding is required but better safe then sorry.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Buying gunbot begginer help
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 05:50:51 AM »
1. as a personal suggestion, I'd say go with Narkotix. He's very fast, on the customer care team of gunbot and a generally good fellow. but, I'm biased, he sold me my first bot, then my second license ... the last one he made happen in less than one hour on Christmas eve. so, you understand why I can recomend the fellow.
2. no. you keep your private part of the API key. no exit scam possible. at least I don't see how, since you don't need the API key to be able to retrieve money, just fetch data and make sell and buy orders.
3.I'd say yes. if something goes wrong, we're still here to help, there's the telegram group if you use telegram, the wiki is quite comprehensive ... and if everything else fails, you can still get in touch with Nark. but: be aware, the bot is still work in progress. there are updated versions coming in regularly. some fix bugs from previous versions, and eventually they can get new bugs. bugs can be frustrating.

altGear

Re: Buying gunbot begginer help
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 04:18:27 PM »
Good Day :)

If you want quick activation, hands-on help setting up Gunbot, quick activation and loads of other perks grab gunbot through https://gunbot.website[/b]]https://gunbot.website Every bundle on gunbot.website includes: help by a tech to set-up gunbot and "Gunbot Trader" rank in the discord community with access to exclusive Premium support, private channels, pro trader tools and more!

BUY GUNBOT gunbot.website
Gunbot Support [Discord]
Gunbot Support [Telegram]
Gunbot Support [Reddit]

I'll walk you through the purchase, activate your API, send you some start-up materials and get you running gunbot in no time! Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:30:55 PM by altGear »