Username: Password:

Author Topic: tuning strategies for individual pairs  (Read 5818 times)

Offline BurnData

• Rookie
    • View Profile
tuning strategies for individual pairs
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:21 PM »
Is is possible to modify the trading strategies for each individual pair in Gunbot XT while running the same strategy? I have been using allanster's GB strategies tuners on trading view and it has helped me realize that even though the same strategy may work for many pairs the parameters of the strategy should really be tuned to the pair for optimum trading. Either that or I am really looking at things wrong (which may be possible) Any help would be appreciated.

I'm also not seeing the BOT trade much despite when I examine the strategies there seems to be multiple buy/sell points that never trigger. Again, perhaps I am not understanding the settings correctly.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: tuning strategies for individual pairs
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 09:24:41 PM »
you can apply a different set of parameters of the same strategy for every pair you desire. this is done by using override on the pair.
trading: the points you see may or may not be the exact same the bot sees. you need to tune your strategy to match the same lines you are watching, ie. same periods, same averages, etc. and still the bot will miss some points, it doesn't do millisecond decisions.