Username: Password:

Author Topic: Trades continue on disabled pairs (bug report)  (Read 2742 times)

Offline WhiteGoblin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Trades continue on disabled pairs (bug report)
« on: November 19, 2020, 11:12:53 PM »

Just wanted to pop in with a quick bug report. Currently while using the newest version 20 of the program inside Windows pairs will continue to operate even after being turned off. I've tried this with both manually turning off pairs (which strikes them out with a line) and using the count sell function to automatically turn them off. The GUI will not show them anymore though they are still trading in the background. The only way I've been able to stop a pair from trading is to delete it from the pairs list completely. I've experimented with this a couple times to make sure it's happening before posting, just wanted to let everybody know in the case it's not just me.

/cheers

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Trades continue on disabled pairs (bug report)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:12:47 PM »

Just wanted to pop in with a quick bug report. Currently while using the newest version 20 of the program inside Windows pairs will continue to operate even after being turned off. I've tried this with both manually turning off pairs (which strikes them out with a line) and using the count sell function to automatically turn them off. The GUI will not show them anymore though they are still trading in the background. The only way I've been able to stop a pair from trading is to delete it from the pairs list completely. I've experimented with this a couple times to make sure it's happening before posting, just wanted to let everybody know in the case it's not just me.

/cheers

Hi WhiteGlobin, thanks for the report. I'm going to try to reproduce it on my end and I will tell you something.