GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

For bagholders only

(1/3) > >>

Gunthar:
so this is what i'm starting to test right now, correct me if i'm wrong
 say we have a bag of ETH and the bot is stucked because price is not good to sell and we holding since 2 days
 what i'm going to implement is:
 1.- delete eventual sell order of ETH we have open and unfilled
 2.- calculate the most profitable ETH_XXX pair trading at ETH market in polo
 3.- start pair ETH_XXX
 4.- restart the BTC_ETH pair
 point 3 is on a subaccount
 <\end of theory>
 in this way we wont have a stucked bot anymore because soon as we get bags and stucked, we move those coins in one of the other available markets
 point 2 and 3 can be done differently too
 USDT_ETH or XMR_ETH starting with a "sell" order instead
 and then let the bot continue on that new pair
 opinions, suggestions, insults are welcome,
 thanks!

Unbroken:
I've been thinkin same kind of solution for my bags, but one thing that I havent got around is that how to know when you are back in profits with that new pair, (atleast I want to know it and grow my btc stash).

Gunthar:

--- Quote from: Unbroken on April 09, 2017, 08:06:03 PM ---I've been thinkin same kind of solution for my bags, but one thing that I havent got around is that how to know when you are back in profits with that new pair, (atleast I want to know it and grow my btc stash).

--- End quote ---

THe bot would calculate BTC value of (say) ETH and place an immediate sell order in the USDT_ETH "at profit" based on that calculation

Unbroken:
That sounds great. If the bot does that too.  :D

Other thing I've been thinking is that i just make a new account in polo/kraken... sell my bags with loss and start trading in btc market and try to remember and keep in mind that amount of btc what is spent on those bags.
This way it's easy to know when "bags" are in profit. thisway i dont even have to mind what bag is what and what price bought, just count the price you payed (.02btc eth+.04 dash=> .06btc) sell at market let the bot do its job and wait for it to get back at .06btc, after that you are back in track...

But that is then obsolete if bot can handle the profit calculating..

dobcrypto:
Its very good idea, smf like this i thought too
It would be very good if these manipulations took place on the same account.
Bot would look at the pairs, which can cause a contradiction with "bagCoin"/"coin_to_profit" and if "coin_to_profit" are basically trading pair, bot will decide what is best to do:
1) Stop basically trading pair with BTC/"coin_to_profit" so that "bagCoin"/"coin_to_profit" be fulfilled.
Then
a)run again basically trading pair with BTC/"coin_to_profit".
b)no run basically trading pair with BTC/"coin_to_profit".

2) Find better pair "bagCoin"/"coin_to_profit" which are not running basically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version