Username: Password:

Author Topic: Starting up with Gunbot Tutorial for ver 3.3.2 (Video) in ENGLISH for Windows  (Read 14158 times)

Offline BluePhoeniX

• Rookie
  • My BTC Tipjar
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Gedb8lcDc
Is the video link sry for the audio quality in the first 5seconds.

So 1. DOWNLOAD the GUNBOT FROM :
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases/

Then 2. Enable 2FA on Poloniex for security reasons and create an api key copy api key and secret . make a .txt file and paste them FOR 1TIME USE not for longterm security reasons!

3. Start Gunbot.exe and Enter apikey+secret  in top left corner+rigthcorner choose the market you bougth your licence for!

4. Choose pairs wisely coins over 200btc volume have higher chances of trades & and arent as likely to get pump/dumped but sometimes that happens aswell in Alt Bloodbaths(every Monday in my experience)

5. Change your Settings But stick with the Default BB or SG strategys first since they are safe
5.Have fun and tell me if the screenshot and video helped you ill make a german and maybe french version for every new release!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 12:31:06 PM by BluePhoeniX »

Offline BluePhoeniX

• Rookie
  • My BTC Tipjar
    • View Profile
Re: Starting up with Gunbot Tutorial for ver 3.3.2 (Video) in ENGLISH
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 09:06:16 PM »
Sry i had it on private 4 about 10mins its on not listed now  ;)
You can view it now anyways its just not up on my normal channel ;D

Offline cryptoatticus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Does this also work for bittrex? IF I have 2fa enabled when i created the api key, will everything work smoothly?

Offline BluePhoeniX

• Rookie
  • My BTC Tipjar
    • View Profile
Yes it will i still use 3.3.2 and i suggest using it!

Offline barneygumball

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi, I have just downloaded Gunbot v3.3.2 on a Windows 10, 64 bit laptop. I can get Gunbot to load, but I can't get it to run after I save and run my pair.

I'm pretty sure my API keys are right, and can't seem to find any information specifically relating to my problem (Unhandled exception has occurred) that will guide me through step by step trouble shooting.

I know I have to edit or adjust some settings but am not sure what.

I am a bit new at trying to configure computers and scripts, so any basic help with this problem would be SO appreciated.

Access to path 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\bittrex-BTC_ETH-worker.js' is denied.

(This is the message underneath the Unhandled exception error.)