Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot Setup for Fee  (Read 9301 times)

Offline FortKnox

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot Setup for Fee
« on: June 13, 2017, 11:37:28 PM »
Hi i purchase the bot yesterday and installed on AWS win 2012. And thats it :)
Can somebody share settings for 1-2%/daily for a fee? I just want to set it and forget it since i dont have much time or knowledge and im too old to learn now. I started reading through all the helpful threads, but i just can't focus.

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot Setup for Fee
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 08:22:21 AM »
Hello FortKnox (what a name!). I know I'm a rough man  ;) but when I read:
… i dont have much time or knowledge
I'm wondering, hum. You know time is money. And gunbot is not magic.
My big advice: if you want to make profit without to do anything, buy a bunch of cryptos (eg BTC, ETH, DASH …) and be patient, hold them. As you can see here: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview you can make lot of money. After all, your pseudo is FortKnox, isn't it?

Ok, you purchased GB. One thing you must do is learn about cryptos: how do that thing works. GB, now, is set (out of the box) with general config. One, for example, is the BB strategy (see https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=193.msg819#msg819 for an explaination). It's set, by default, at LowBB=25 and HighBB=25. Perhaps with this setting you will not make awesome profits, but it work as expected.

Another advice to make profit with GB. Run it over 10-15 pairs, but I don't know if it's possible with your AWS account. So increase gently the number of pairs, and see what's going on. Personally, I run GB with 40 pairs on Polo, but on my own PC with lot of RAM (I don't think get an AWS account is a goog idea, because it free for 12 months and, as I know, cost 12$/mo after).

I will stop there for now, but dig and ask the forum or telegram group. Or PM me if you want.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd