Username: Password:

Author Topic: The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...  (Read 7255 times)

Offline Atman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:56:12 AM »
every hour there is this ...
ɢƱͶßѺŁ v5.0.4  Scanning poloniex for trading opportunities 2017/09/20 09:51:00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error on strategy BB_GAIN for BTC_BTS on poloniex while getting prices -| Error: The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ɢƱΠƁǾŦ v5.0.4  Scanning poloniex for trading opportunities 2017/09/20 09:52:02
Error on strategy BB_GAIN for BTC_XMR on poloniex while getting order book -| Error: The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...
 ɢՍƝβõͳ v5.0.4  Scanning poloniex for trading opportunities 2017/09/20 09:53:02
Error on strategy BB_GAIN for BTC_XEM on poloniex while getting order book -| Error: The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...
 ɢƱƝ฿۝ͳ v5.0.4  Scanning poloniex for trading opportunities 2017/09/20 09:54:02
Error on strategy BB_GAIN for BTC_ETC on poloniex while getting order book -| Error: The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...

I have to restart gunbot.

CentOS 7.4

Offline Jayk

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: The connection with the exchange timed out: arming Gunbot again...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 06:39:30 PM »
Same thing just started happening to me overnight. I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes before I have to restart the bot though. Bittrex is working fine. Just seems to be on Poloniex.

Jason

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:20:39 AM »
Was on Kraken too. Now it works fine.

Offline Jayk

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:59:57 PM »
See https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/issues/140

It's a Cloudflare rate limit and the issue should be corrected in version 5.0.5.