Username: Password:

Author Topic: V3.3.2 kraken bot makes only troubles  (Read 12899 times)

Offline madmarc2000

• Rookie
    • View Profile
V3.3.2 kraken bot makes only troubles
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:59:23 PM »
Hi, may the forum can help me.

I bought a kraken bot yesterday.

May someone has a list of trading pairs and the name of it.

I like to trade EOS, but isn't working.

Also a lot of errors when the bot is working. In windows 7 it crashes often.

Current I'am not amused, the bot isn't working in someway it was predicted.

Maybe someone can help me with my problems.

Thanks from Markus in Austria
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:08:18 PM by madmarc2000 »

Offline madmarc2000

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: kraken bot makes only troubles
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 06:03:20 PM »
most problems I solved

EOS is not working in Kraken. The API is not implemented in the bot....

Smathers

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 11:37:36 AM »
most problems I solved

EOS is not working in Kraken. The API is not implemented in the bot....

I tred but I couldn't get the api to work either.  :(

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »
What version are you running, and on what exchange (EDIT:oh, kraken silly me)?
I run an old GUI version, 3.2 on Kraken. BTC pairs running on kraken for me:
GNO, LTC, ETC, ETH, XDG, ICN, XLM, ZEC, XRP, XMR, MLN, DASH and REP. EOS and BCH are not.
I am also a new user, but am offering my limited knowledge to help (and also, we are almost neighbours, I am from Slovenia).
I considered a newer version because the bot wouldn't trade on many pairs on the reason being some minute amounts of altcoin  on my Kraken account. I amaged to clear all "dust" on hand trades yesterday, so I have not migrated to higher versions. The GUI 3.2 version is quite intuitive to use, so for the time being it stays. It also runs mega stable on my win10.
If you are referring to slow trade, as lat least I am experiencing, well that is Kraken for you (and the market). Running 10 pairs, I feel lucky if I get 10 trades a day. Running pure BB, 40-40, 0.1 buy and 1 or 2 (depends on coin) gain. Weekends also are notoriously slow on Kraken.
I also had a small hickup on BTC'ETH when the bot did not somehow raise the sell price (which it kept from a previous trade) and sold all day at loss. quick fix was deleting -save.json file on the pair and start fresh. next trade was already on profit, but I lost a little before I became aware. maybe it had to do with power failures last week, we had a lot of thunderstorms.
I have still not looked if there are any patches for my version for Kraken.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:42:05 PM by sloaleks »

Offline opedroadami

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:57:44 PM »
EOS is supposed to work on v4.0.1 but mine doesn't. I've already reported the bug in the Bug Tracker topic.

A list of pairs would also be very helpful.

Offline madmarc2000

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
Thanks for help.

Got the problem missing bought price.

I don"t know how to solve this issue.

Every combination, BTC, ETH, USD, EUR I have in my wallet, but the bot does have this error. Also I tried to sell every combination of currencies to get a price, but same error.

I"am really angry. The bot doesn"t work at kraken, since I bought it 3 days ago it is not running.
That is not what I await for a software for 0.1BTC....

Support is nice, but with the EOS Problem it couldn't help me.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: V3.3.2 kraken bot makes only troubles
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 06:21:38 AM »
Maybe delete the -save.json files for the offending pairs and start then fresh. Since you're not running the bot for a long time there is not a lot of damage. I am also having trouble getting the real BTC balance on the bot from kraken this weekend. I made two manual sales of some dust. The first registered and the seacond did not. I fear it has something to do with Kraken's API call limitations. The API call counter reaches 15 accesses, then it suspends API calls for 15 minutes, for my tier2 user. Also it deducts 1 call every 3 seconds, but if you run a lot of pairs you can use up the calls quickly and then nothing happens for 15 minutes untill the counter resets to 0.
Regarding the price, I would say GB is very cheap. Blade Runner for Kraken, for example, you rent for 0.013 a month + cryptotrader fee ... granted it has 5 trading modes built in, but in GB you can make infinite trading modes.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:30:24 AM by sloaleks »

Offline ukkablack

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 03:15:55 PM »
I have got the same issues on Kraken making me frustrated and disappointed about this bot. Probably it works very well on Poloniex but on Kraken, it feels this pig is never gonna fly. I just can confirm the same issues like constant crash on Win7, bot is not making any trade (if there is a lucky pair which has not got errors), coin pair errors, EOS issue, missing brought price error so on.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 04:21:55 PM »
Hmm. Mine is also not doing trades today, but it is a downward market. To play downward trends you need a lot of liquidity in the primary, which I don't (I have about 6 trades left of BTC, everything else is in the bags now, and I run BTC pairs only). I think you should let it run and set time delay price somewhat higher perhaps. Say 100 instead of 60. Let it run normal working days, weekends are bad specially in a downward market.
As for crashes, have you looked if there are any patches for your version? I run an older version 3.2 on win10, quite stable.
EOS wise, even other bots don't run all pairs on all exchanges. I personally don't think EOS is a very suitable everyday trading coin yet, and also it is playing down like the rest. This one requires a lot of patience on trading. During last week I saw quite a lot of bot trading on ETH.