Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot with RT and Trailme  (Read 3315 times)

Offline JesseJames

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot with RT and Trailme
« on: June 14, 2020, 04:51:22 PM »
I have a question about RT.
I can't seem to figure out what the buy sequence is for RT.
Is RT using the buy startegie you set for a specific stategy or is it on it's own?
What I mean is I have tssl for the buy strategy selected and I have RT on.
Also do I have Trailme on for the buy in RT. But now it's like it never is gonna buy?
It already reached the range for the RT_buy and we way past the range for the Trailme range????
Or is the tssl from the buy strategy also working now for this RT and do I now have to add also the range of the tssl strategy to the range of the trailme?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Gunbot with RT and Trailme
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 11:06:23 PM »
I have a question about RT.
I can't seem to figure out what the buy sequence is for RT.
Is RT using the buy startegie you set for a specific stategy or is it on it's own?
What I mean is I have tssl for the buy strategy selected and I have RT on.
Also do I have Trailme on for the buy in RT. But now it's like it never is gonna buy?
It already reached the range for the RT_buy and we way past the range for the Trailme range????
Or is the tssl from the buy strategy also working now for this RT and do I now have to add also the range of the tssl strategy to the range of the trailme?

If you want to add trail_me to RT buys, you would need to change "Trail Me RT Buy" placed on RT tab. You can take a look at this explanation on how RT flow works:

https://wiki.gunthy.org/trading-strategy-options/reversal-trading-rt#rt-flowcharts

Anyway, personally I prefer DCA than RT and my feeling is that most of the people get better results (and understanding on how it works) with DCA.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:29:33 PM by Aitor »