Username: Password:

Author Topic: [SOLVED] GUNTHY wallet : the wrong idea ?  (Read 9276 times)

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] GUNTHY wallet : the wrong idea ?
« on: April 22, 2019, 09:25:07 PM »
Hi,

At first, when I saw the announce about GUNTHY tokens to manage API keys, I was very dubious about that. But now, with the latest release of Gunbot nearly giving you no choice but use GUNTHY tokens, I give it a try. WRONG IDEA !
Following the wiki (https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/exchange-and-license-settings/gunthy-wallet) , I'm blocked at 1st step : Registering API keys to a GUNTHY wallet address...

Tell me how do you can know what reseller sold you the API keys ? There is no informations about that and too many resellers  !
I have one API bought to Gunbotstore.com but this is the 2nd one (for Kraken) and I can't find reseller for my "master" API (1st one, for Poloniex).

Anyone could help me ?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 04:11:05 PM by Singman »

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: GUNTHY wallet : the wrong idea ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 04:28:09 PM »
Hi,

At first, when I saw the announce about GUNTHY tokens to manage API keys, I was very dubious about that. But now, with the latest release of Gunbot nearly giving you no choice but use GUNTHY tokens, I give it a try. WRONG IDEA !
Following the wiki (https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/exchange-and-license-settings/gunthy-wallet) , I'm blocked at 1st step : Registering API keys to a GUNTHY wallet address...

Tell me how do you can know what reseller sold you the API keys ? There is no informations about that and too many resellers  !
I have one API bought to Gunbotstore.com but this is the 2nd one (for Kraken) and I can't find reseller for my "master" API (1st one, for Poloniex).

Anyone could help me ?

Thanks.

You have to contact the reseller who sold you Gunbot... he registeres the API at the Gunbot side...

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 07:29:08 PM »
But it's what I'm asking, who can tell me what reseller sold me the 1st API key ?
Or can I ask the reseller who sold me the additional API (but it's not the 1st one) ?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 08:55:05 AM »
Hi, in the case you forgot what website did you purchase the license from, you can take a look at your email and check the email address you got the "welcome" message from. Else, if you can't find it, you can send me your "second" api via PM and I will find out where did you purchase it from.

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 12:41:52 AM »
when you purchased your gunbot license you should have received a few emails relating to the transaction.
check your spam folder, or cross-reference the website to the reseller list provided on the wiki.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 09:43:16 PM »
when you purchased your gunbot license you should have received a few emails relating to the transaction.
check your spam folder, or cross-reference the website to the reseller list provided on the wiki.
Maybe I should be clearer....
I dont have any email or anything related to the first (initial) licence.
I just have information for the additional one.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 11:47:13 PM »
Maybe I should be clearer....
I dont have any email or anything related to the first (initial) licence.
I just have information for the additional one.

Check PM  ;)

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 10:05:48 PM »
have you tried going into the main telegram support chat and seeing if someone can trace your reseller through your license ?
Sounds feasible.
also, since you paid for gunbot with btc, you should have that address that you paid still, so that should also help track down your reseller.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 04:10:46 PM »
Ok, after many try, I switched to Telegram to get more help.
Aitor found me my reseller and all others problems were solved by creating a new API and switching back and forth. And using latest Gunbot version :)

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 07:20:55 PM »
Ok, after many try, I switched to Telegram to get more help.
Aitor found me my reseller and all others problems were solved by creating a new API and switching back and forth. And using latest Gunbot version :)

Nice  ;)