Username: Password:

Author Topic: Binance and missing charts  (Read 11979 times)

Offline Riggers

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Binance and missing charts
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:10:05 PM »
Edited original post after re-reading wiki and seeing things differently!

I just wanted to add a single pair using emotionless, and when I choose it, I get:

"Chart for Binance is not supported by TradingView"

Whilst Ive not got the TV plugin (bought the xmas bundle, 1 exchange with all strats), I would still have expected to have seen something, only based on other setups I have seen.

Cant wait to get started with this, and hopefully develop it a bit more to max my gains!

Thanks for any help or clarification!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 04:08:49 PM by Riggers »

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Binance and missing charts
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 08:28:21 PM »
since version 6 (I believe) there is a tradingview chart in the setup when you setting up pairs. it wasn't working for Kraken in version 6, now in 7 that is fixed. may be a bug, since tradingview.com supports Binance pairs. TV plugin is used for something else  and not having it still should get you charts in the setup.
With the Gunbot TradingView add-on you can trade on alerts sent from custom strategies at Tradingview, completely managing your strategy at Tradingview. Gunbot receives trade signals by e-mail and trades accordingly. (wiki)

Offline Riggers

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Binance and missing charts
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 05:31:02 PM »
The dealer I bought it from said its due to be fixed in next release... hoping so, as it would make life a bit easier being able to view the charts within.

Cheers