Username: Password:

Author Topic: Best computer setup to run gunbot + telegram bot  (Read 7159 times)

Offline cochise

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Best computer setup to run gunbot + telegram bot
« on: January 09, 2018, 03:07:37 PM »
Hi,
I running right now gunbot on a raspberry PI, it's ok, it's running, but if i'm putting more than 10 pairs, I miss some trade the time it goes around all the trade...
So i'm planing to move it on a dedicated computer (or vps....).

What is the best recommanded RAM, CPU power, linux or windows (I know it run on both, but which one is GB run i better) ?

If i run it on a VPS, where is the best location for bittrex ? (US ?)

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Best computer setup to run gunbot + telegram bot
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 03:21:10 PM »
I'm running two bots on a single core, 2 MB RAM, 40 GB SSD VPS on win8, with with RAM and processor power to spare ...

Offline cochise

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 04:22:00 PM »
2 MB RAM ?????  :o :o 2Go you mean ? no ?

How many pairs ? and how many time to make a total turn ? My Raspberry take 3'30 to pass the 14 pairs... so very to long, i miss some trade because of this.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 06:56:06 AM »
2 MB RAM ?????  :o :o 2Go you mean ? no ?

How many pairs ? and how many time to make a total turn ? My Raspberry take 3'30 to pass the 14 pairs... so very to long, i miss some trade because of this.
jesus, typo, ashamed ... yeah. 2 GB RAM ... standard bot delay on both bots (bot delay: 1). turnaround time is not depending on the bot, but on the exchange's server. kraken bot has 7 or so pairs (need to check today) and it takes approximately the same time as the bittrex bot on 20 or so pairs to make a complete turn ...