Username: Password:

Author Topic: Why i cant trade with USD-BTC, USD-LTC, USD-XPR, USD-BCC...etc.  (Read 6798 times)

Offline ultrainvest

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Why i cant trade with USD-BTC, USD-LTC, USD-XPR, USD-BCC...etc.
« on: November 25, 2017, 02:30:20 PM »
Hello,
I am a noob in the cryptoworld....and need some help:

I really wonder, why i cant use such pairs with gunbot: USD-BTC, USD-LTC, USD-XPR, USD-BCC...etc.  ?

In the moment, i have to predict every time where the price of FIAT-BTC will go, because my money are kept in BTC on Bittrex !....and if a huge BTC dump appear i will lose everything i made with the gunbot ?
But if i can predict how FIAT-BTC will go, i will not need the bot , right ?

Is my logic right ?

Thanks in advance!

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Why i cant trade with USD-BTC, USD-LTC, USD-XPR, USD-BCC...etc.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 07:09:52 AM »
I really wonder, why i cant use such pairs with gunbot: USD-BTC, USD-LTC, USD-XPR, USD-BCC...etc.  ?
depending on the exchange you can or you can not. I'm on kraken and have always some pairs against fiat.

In the moment, i have to predict every time where the price of FIAT-BTC will go, because my money are kept in BTC on Bittrex !....and if a huge BTC dump appear i will lose everything i made with the gunbot ?
No. Why would you have to predict the price? fiat looses against BTC for years, in fact it never won on a long term. you will still have all the bitcoin you had plus all the bitcoin the bot made you. "huge" BTC dump is also not possible ... noone has that much BTC ...

Is my logic right ?
No. If you trade in bitcoin you loose nothing. Tho,the worst fear would be that the blockchain grinds down to snail pace and that fees for transfer get really high.  But you would know that in advance.

Offline ultrainvest

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 04:04:02 PM »
No. Why would you have to predict the price? fiat looses against BTC for years, in fact it never won on a long term. you will still have all the bitcoin you had plus all the bitcoin the bot made you. "huge" BTC dump is also not possible ... noone has that much BTC ...
[/quote]
...hmmm.....thats mean i must put all my money in btc immediately.....and for long term i will surely win ......a lot !!! ...i dont think so.....sure something may happen and the btc price to go to 1000usd for example and stays there for 3 years..........
I am really confused what drives the btc price up and down ?...and is there something (a virus) that may kill the btc fast ?

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:22:26 AM »
I don't know, but have you looked at the BTC charts? At all? The last, IDK, 3 or 4 years? With a mindset like yours, maybe crypto trading and investing is not for you.