Username: Password:

Author Topic: What happens if I change the buying algorithm while holding and also what hap...  (Read 7073 times)

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Suppose I made a buy on a pair running BB and I want to change the pair to TSSLStepgain now that I'm holding. Is there any harm in doing this?

Also, what if I buy a bunch of Etherium with the intent to hold a large chunk but it is also one of my BOT pairs? Is there any harm in doing this? Will the bot start selling off my large chunk?

That's all for now. Thanks.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Suppose I made a buy on a pair running BB and I want to change the pair to TSSLStepgain now that I'm holding. Is there any harm in doing this?
No harm. You can change strategies or just strategy parameters "hot", I.E., on a running bot. Just make sure to apply changes.
Also, what if I buy a bunch of Etherium with the intent to hold a large chunk but it is also one of my BOT pairs? Is there any harm in doing this? Will the bot start selling off my large chunk?
This has been known to mess the pair up. Keep your holdings in a separate account, or even better, in a wallet.

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thanks!