Username: Password:

Author Topic: Okex perpetual futures pairs trading possible? Cant find trading pair names.  (Read 3299 times)

Offline zicots

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hello, just as the title says.  I want to trade perpetual futures pairs through Okex in gunbot.  I have gunbot all setup with the okex5 API key, it's set to swaps, but when I go to enter a trading pair, the only ones it brings up are their futures (weeklies, monthlies, quarterlys etc).

It says in the wiki its possible to trade perpetual futures pairs through Okex on gunbot.  Is there a resource that shows the syntax for typing in the pairs that you want to use?

thanks!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Hello, just as the title says.  I want to trade perpetual futures pairs through Okex in gunbot.  I have gunbot all setup with the okex5 API key, it's set to swaps, but when I go to enter a trading pair, the only ones it brings up are their futures (weeklies, monthlies, quarterlys etc).

It says in the wiki its possible to trade perpetual futures pairs through Okex on gunbot.  Is there a resource that shows the syntax for typing in the pairs that you want to use?

thanks!

As far as I know it's not possible yet. There will be some tests in January.