Username: Password:

Author Topic: Results after 1 month using GUNBOT  (Read 16058 times)

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Results after 1 month using GUNBOT
« on: April 09, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »
Hello, my fellow Gunbotters!

Some are already of the famiglia, many are just arriving, and my message today os good for everyone.

As you well know, GUNBOT works ;)

Today I complete 1 month of a test account and I'd like to share the results with you to reassure you have made an excellent choice :)

Many updates were released, a lot of different settings - with many of them implemented thanks to the great community we have, and the great person of Gunthar, always listening to us - even if it's for denying an update request - explaining in Italian way if needed, the reason to implement or not to implement something.

For me, GUNBOT - not the bot itself, but the mentality and attitude on its backend - represents a change of paradigm that many can experience now, all due to the digital era and the growing collaborativeness that is shaping an economy of abundance. I really wish that all of us can take the maximum of what Gunthar and GUNBOT are offering, which is much more than a way to make money - and all of that for 0.1 BTC... and can make something positive with it.

Less talk and more spreadsheet  ;D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DCqmyhNPlF4S446SrSCDBvJJvPtqgFMdbrI5NVOFgtQ/pubhtml

✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔

Offline soxinabox

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Results after 1 month using GUNBOT
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 10:00:21 PM »
Thank you for the great results! May I ask what settings you used for supergun? (like buy/sell levels, etc)

Offline mettalmag

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 09:50:11 PM »
well f*ck what can I say I'ma  bag holder  ;D

Offline redindian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 12:13:40 PM »
Great results!

I'd also like to know what strategy or settings you are using.

And do you have a spreadsheet template for Poloniex? :)

Also really love the support forum being setup so we can watch and learn from each other! Thanks for sharing!