Username: Password:

Author Topic: so which strategy is most profitable to you?  (Read 13685 times)

Offline jung

• Rookie
    • View Profile
so which strategy is most profitable to you?
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:39:28 PM »
So which strategy works best for you? In my experience SuperGun works very well and give me around 1,7-2% daily. How About you?

Offline Henkkaa

• Rookie
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: so which strategy is most profitable to you?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:30:00 AM »
Stepgain is making me ~3-4% a day. It also seems that the new 25/25 PureBB is working very well for people in the group.

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 02:07:59 AM »
for me, till now no strategie is realy working constantly good  :-\

@henkkaa

can you please, please help me or can i only get help in telegram ? (i dont have telegram): ).........

i try since a few weeks, but till now, i have not found a working concept or system ): ......

at first, my "money managment" idea is.....
for example 0,1btc start balance....
and trading with 14-20 pairs...... each pair with 0,01btc........
becouse so in the best case the hole balance is "at work" and if one trade close, the chance that a new buy-point will found is bigger/faster, becouse of a bigger amount of pairs.....(thats mean more trades = more profit (;)
and if the balance grown to 0,11btc, the 0,01btc also will use to work and so on (;
after 2-4 weeks, i will split the new balance trouth 10 and set the value as new "trading balance for each pair".....
and this system starts from begin......

but my problems with gunbot are.............

i have tried russian roulette (with different gains for each pair)......
and at first it work amazing ! (around 8% per day), becouse the btc/$ price falls,
but then the btc/$ price rise again and to much (new tradingrange), so i have much open trades and gunbot dont can work forward and wait that the btc/$ fall, or the stop-los close the trades.......
so i have missed much possible trades.....
after 4days of nothing i have closed the traids via hand, becouse the btc-price rise more and more.......
ok, under the line, i have make a little win:
0,64% per day and 4,5% in the week......
thats very pity! becouse, if i had close gunbot after the second day it has made 23,6%  !!!!!!

and atm i think the same happen, but with step-gain (serialkiller setting)....
not so good gain, like russian roulette, but around 4% per day........ but maybe thats becouse of the market and not the settings or strategie......

befor i make the test with russian roulette, i try the bollinger band, but it also make some problems.....

i know ups and downs are normal, but i think in the future btc will rise more and more and mostly if btc rise, the trend against other cryptos fall.........
but gunbot need an crypto/btc uptrend or sidetrend, to make wins ?!

or can gunbot also make good gains (with every strategie and crypto/btc), if btc/$ rise (and crypto/btc falls) like from 25.03.2017 till 04.05.2017 ?

i have try my best, to describe and hope you can understand, what i mean ? whats my problem ?.....

can you please, please tell me how you work, whats you system or how do you manage this ?

i think about to only use the crypto/btc-strategie, if btc falls.....
and if btc rise up, i like to trade btc/usdt or crypto/xmr...

or should i work with an smaller stop-los ?
so the trades get closed (with a little los), if the trend goes into a new pricerange and gunbot can open new trades and goes on working...

much profit is nice, but the truth is, i prefer a solid strategie/setting that the most time will work and where i dont have to reconfig often.....

thank you very much !

Offline soyab0007

• Rookie
  • 10% discount with code "SOYAB" on GUNBOT License
    • View Profile
    • Tradingbotpro
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 09:16:56 PM »
3/10 strategy with enough liquidity and volatility in market.. makes good outcome...

check some coins like BCY, TRST, DTB, EDG, KMD

Authorized GunBot Reseller